PORTEFLEX: PACQUET'S HOSE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
For easily handling your hoses
Strengths and specificities
Modular equipment that can be adapted to your needs
Fluid transfers without retention zones and without the associated bacterial risks, for the food and agrifood industries
Conditions of use
CHECK OUT THE PORTEFLEX®
For loading as well as unloading
For your road and rail tankers
Made of 100% stainless steel
Up to 4 m reach as standard (600 mm sub-assembly)
From DN50 to DN100
In a freestanding or hanging version
PROOF OF EFFORTLESS HANDLING:
PORTEFLEX®: THE WORKPLACE HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELL-BEING SOLUTION FOR COMBATING MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS (MSDs)
The axis of the Porteflex® is located on the support post. The equipment can therefore rotate and be deployed through 360° without getting blocked. Handling is simple, ergonomic and unrestricted.
The machined parts, axes and support collars are mounted on bearings to make the movement very smooth without generating any torque or mechanical resistance, for added comfort in use.
Whether it is empty or full, the weight of the hose is supported by the Porteflex®: the bend radius of the hose is maintained and followed without excessive force
The operator only has to guide the movement of the hose holder to create a perfect coupling with the tanker prior to loading or unloading
The movement of the Porteflex® is smooth and circular, thereby minimising the risk of shocks.
SIMPLE, MODULAR EQUIPMENT ADAPTED TO EVERY PROCESS
The Porteflex® is available in many configurations. What's more, it can be perfectly tailored to your process and your production requirements.
- There are a number of anchoring options: on a wall or partition, or even on a post in the customer process
- There are a number of different types of mounting options: ascending, descending or level (along a horizontal axis)
- Also available in a tanker top configuration (on request)
- Additional equipment available on request: ergonomic manoeuvring handle, addition of a rotary union on the process side for directing the outlet of the hose (providing greater freedom of movement, if needed)
- Development options: after installation, any operations conducted on the equipment are simple and the Porteflex® can still be adapted and modified, even after reception, to suit your use
- Thanks to its stainless steel design on bearings, it is very robust and does not require any maintenance
- Cold, hot, steam rinsing: the Porteflex® is unaffected by changes in temperature
FLUID TRANSFERS WITHOUT RETENTION ZONES FOR YOUR FOOD APPLICATIONS
Fluid transfer operations for food, pharmaceutical and/or cosmetic applications must be carried out with the greatest attention to health and safety given the associated risk of bacterial proliferation.
- Given that the installations use loading arms, which include rotary unions at the joints, there is a risk of proliferation of bacteria at the retention zones of these joints. The Porteflex® guarantees fluid transfers without retention zones: the transfer of fluids is done using hoses only and does not require the use of any loading arms.
- In its stored position, the Porteflex® can be used to hang the hose, thereby saving a lot of space. No more hoses strewn across the ground with the associated bacterial risk.
- The floor space is clear: there is no longer any risk of the hoses being run over by the lorries, and trip hazards are prevented; superior comfort for all on-site workers.
The Porteflex® is eligible for the CARSAT subsidies for installations that prevent MSDs. Ask our teams for more information.