CSR PROCEDURES AND PACKAGING FOR LOADING SOLUTIONS
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING: WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE TAKEN?
Our loading arms and tanker safe access gangways (access systems and loading systems) are carefully prepared and packaged before shipment according to a strict procedure:
- Fastening of the nameplate
- Last measurements taken by the design office
- Photos of the entire assembly are taken and details are recorded
- Partial disassembly into sub-assemblies for precise, quick and effective reassembly on site
- Palletisation and fastening
- Protective film
- Pacquet Solutions d’Empotage customised heavy-duty adhesive packaging
- Pallets available in the warehouse for removal by the carrier
Complete pallets, heavy-duty or fireproof conventional packaging boxes for your spare parts, oversized wooden boxes, fully treated wooden ISPM15 boxes for export: each order is specially packaged and individually cared for. The packaging conforms to the size, weight and requirements of the country of destination.
Toteliner, platform, full truck or consolidated shipment, full container, air or sea freight for export: together, we study the most suitable solution depending on the size and end use of the equipment to be delivered
OUR CSR LABEL - ECOVADIS
Taking into account CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) issues has become a major imperative. As part of their invitations to tender, many contractors are now requiring that their suppliers have clearly established and verified CSR commitments.
Pacquet Solutions d'Empotage has been assessed annually by Ecovadis since 2016. Now the holder of a gold medal (Gold Advanced) for its CSR performance, the company shares its rating with 30 clients and partner companies. Detailed rating available on registration and request on the Ecovadis website.
The benefits for our customers:
- Guaranteed reduced risk within the framework of current or future contracts
- Possibility of forming a reliable and lasting professional partnership
Benefits for the company:
- Pacquet is officially recognised as being committed to a CSR process
- The company's CSR performance is recognised and valued by its partners and customers
YOU TOO CAN JOIN THE PACQUET- ECOVADIS NETWORK AND VIEW OUR RESULTS
WHAT ABOUT SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ALL THIS?
Pacquet Solutions d'Empotage attaches particular importance to the following:
- Sorting and recycling the waste produced on its production site. Systematic recycling of packing boxes, pallets, and packaging and protection accessories.
- Verifying the toxicity of the products used
- Using recyclable products in its workshops, whenever possible
- Procedure adopted for cleaning the PPE of its technicians