PACQUET SOLUTIONS D’EMPOTAGE recently erected, locally in Hondschoote, their dedicated life-size Demonstration & Training Centre.
The Demonstration & Training Centre makes a wide range of equipment available to the public including:
· Loading arms with regards to fluid transfer handlings
· Safety access staircases and patented Monte & Baisse® – “éco” and “évo” version with regards to the supply of equipment providing safe access to and fall protection on the top of tank containers
Monte & Baissé éco® (the cost-saving solution)
Monte & Baisse évo® (the enhanced solution)
See Products for further information.
PSE Expert knowledge and high-level technicity is now made accessible so as to meet the need for training and support in real life situations.
What the Demonstration & Training Centre includes
1 loading station – PRO BITUME® range composed of a 3” loading arm 43R Model and two safety access staircases including a PA415M folding staircase; i.e. a manually-actuated 800 mm wide three-step staircase and corresponding 1500 x 1500 x 900 mm safety cage and a PA428M folding staircase; i.e. a pneumatically-operated 800 mm wide four-step staircase and corresponding 2800 x 1500 x 900 mm safety cage.
1 loading station suitable for second-range depot use – domestic use fuel supply depot.
1 safety access station – Monte &Baisse évo® simple design type composed of access platform with staircase, corresponding 12 m long safety cage and third axis optional equipment allowing safety cage translation.
1 safety access station – Monte &Baisse éco® double design type composed of access platform and staircase and corresponding 12 m and 6 m long safety cages.
The demonstrations we offer
- Easy-to-use equipment
- User-friendly products
- Product handling ability and fight against work-related Musculo-Skeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Product reliability when it comes to securing operators on tanker domes
- High-quality finish & production
- How to use the equipment PSE designs and produces
- Raising awareness to industrial risks including risks of fall
- Product follow-up & maintenance